Updates to bad.debian.net?

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Thu Apr 21 10:11:39 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 09:53:53AM -0700, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I noticed that bad.debian.net hasn't been kept updated for any of the
> meetings this year. Who has access to the site? I'd be happy to help
> keep it updated if volunteers are needed.

DNS says:

[noodles at the ~]$ host -t txt bad.debian.net
bad.debian.net descriptive text "Mike Markley <madhack at debian.org>"

Given that rDNS for the site is highhopes.madhack.com might be worth
trying Mike directly if you don't get any other response?

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ [] "Why 'maybe' for everything?" "I'm  [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   []        using fluffy logic."         [