Happy hour Mon Aug {3|10} at Triple Rock

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 27 20:27:05 PDT 2009

Well, there *is* an *official* BAD meeting scheduled 2009-08-12:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2009-July/003318.html

Of course that doesn't prevent one from also having other
gathering(s)/event(s). :-)

Uhm, ... August 3rd, or 10th?  I see a wee mismatch between body and
Subject: header.

references/excerpts:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2009-July/003326.html
http://www.weak.org/pipermail/buug/2009-July/003461.html