Happy hour Mon Aug 10 at Triple Rock

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:54:48 PDT 2009

Those of you who are subscribed to the BUUG list have already seen
this, but I'll be back in the Bay area for an academic conference in a
couple of weeks. This will be my first time back in probably 7 years,
and it would be great to catch up with friends from BUUG and BAD.

So, in flagrant violation of a number of the BAD shotgun rules--but
not its spirit!--I'm calling for a joint BUUG/BAD happy hour:

I've made a reservation at Triple Rock for Monday, August 3 starting
at 7pm.  For those who haven't been to Triple Rock, they serve a
number of house beers and have a full menu.  Their website is at
http://www.triplerock.com/.  It all ages until 10pm, when it becomes
21+.

I'll be there at 7pm with a sign, or just ask a server for the
BUUG/BAD table.

It'll be great to catch up with all of you, so I hope that you'll be
able to make it.  And if I don't know you, please stop by and
introduce yourself.

Claude