OMG, Lenny

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Feb 15 23:50:51 PST 2009

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009, Michael Paoli wrote:

> Sounds like a darn good reason to call a BAD meeting.
>
> The date is easy to determine - too late for 2009-02-11, but perfect for
> 2009-03-11, ... hey, even approximate time is fairly easy to figure out
> from the shotgun rules.  Just need location, a bit more precise time,
> and conformant announcement per rules, and we're set!

Looks to me like I'm going to declare the party to be Wednesday Feb 18 at
7 PM somewhere in SF unless the poll thing discovers a different
consensus.

I'm happy to also call a BAD meeting, but no need to delay a Release Party
that long.

(And if you want to list some locations, by all means go ahead, even in
private mail.)

That poll thingy again: http://doodle.com/r9v42gk8zwmvtcgh

-- Asheesh.

--
If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?
 		-- Marvin Kitman