OMG, Lenny

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 15 22:55:05 PST 2009

Sounds like a darn good reason to call a BAD meeting.

The date is easy to determine - too late for 2009-02-11,
but perfect for 2009-03-11, ... hey, even approximate time is
fairly easy to figure out from the shotgun rules.  Just need
location, a bit more precise time, and conformant announcement
per rules, and we're set!

I don't see March on that poll thingy.

I could certainly suggest Berkeley/Oakland/San Francisco locations,
but I'm sure others could too (and we've been to many of them) ...
or just skip the discussion and call it! :->