Bay Area LUGs @ LinuxWorld

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu May 22 12:54:09 PDT 2008

[Caution: multiple lists on To:/Cc: lines]

How about a combined shared LUGs booth/table?

Many LUGs may not have enough resource to staff a booth/table for the whole
event by themselves, but many/most can cover at least some hours, and
likely also provide some materials (e.g. flyers/handouts).

This worked fairly well last year.  Would someone (perhaps from SF-LUG?)
want to take lead on obtaining/coordinating such a booth?

Also, looks like Debian may not have a booth this year (LinuxWorld
conflicts with Deb Camp - so most of the otherwise available DDs will
be at Deb Camp and not LinuxWorld) ... but BAD would likely also be
interested in some BAD/Debian representation at LinuxWorld too.

references/excerpts:
http://www.balug.org/
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2008-May/000553.html
http://bad.debian.net/