Pizza and Japanese people at 7 PM March 11 (today)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 11 12:43:02 PDT 2008

I'm calling a non-shutgun, non-official-BAD meeting for today at 7 PM.

Where: Amici's East Coast Pizzeria,
        216 King St (between 3rd and 4th)
        http://www.yelp.com/biz/amicis-east-coast-pizzeria-san-francisco-2

When:  7 PM Tuesday, March 11 (today)

How to get there:
        From non-San Francisco: Get to Caltrain and give me a phone call
        if you need help; it's just a block from SF Caltrain Depot.

        From San Francisco: transit.511.org (-;

Contact: Call me at 585 506 8865 if you want to chat before-hand

I hope you can join us!

It's located right next to the SF Caltrain station, and we will have a
Japanese guest or two to chat with.  Satoru KURASHIKI in particular will
be there, now a Debian mentee and long-ago a Linux Documentation Project
translator into Japanese.  Today he helps with Debian meetings in his
region of Japan (Kansai) <http://wiki.debian.org/KansaiDebianMeeting> and
maintains yaskkserv.

-- Asheesh.

--
You will not censor me through bug terrorism.
 		-- James Troup