visiting Silicon Valley

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Mar 10 15:41:57 PDT 2008

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Satoru KURASHIKI wrote:

> anyway, can I hear the situation?
>
> Now I assume it will be the day after tomorrow, is it OK?

Looks like Tuesday March 11 is it, since no one called it for today.  I
hope people will help entertain our Japanese guest!

Before I call the meeting, I want to get a quick show of hands.  This
isn't "voting", it's informal.  Feel free to reply directly to me directly
rather than CC: the BAD list.

Please mark an X in one or both of the boxes below.

Would you (probably) come to a get-together Tuesday March 11 7 PM:

(   ) If it's held in San Francisco near CalTrain
(   ) If it's held in Palo Alto near CalTrain
(   ) No way at all
(   ) Other (explain below)

To kick things off, here's my response:

( X ) If it's held in San Francisco near CalTrain
( X ) If it's held in Palo Alto near CalTrain
(   ) No way at all
(   ) Other (explain below)

-- Asheesh.

P.S. If earlier or later works and 7 PM does not, feel free to say as
much.

P.P.S. I'm a San Francisco local, not a Palo Alto local, but I would
suggest http://www.darbarcuisine.com/ if others don't object.  Looks
pretty good to me (but I've never been).

--
When I sell liquor, it's called bootlegging; when my patrons serve
it on silver trays on Lake Shore Drive, it's called hospitality.