Fwd: Deb Day at LinuxWorld 08

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Tue Jan 29 14:36:42 PST 2008

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> Neat. What would we do with it? Offer tutorials on packaging? A
> formal key signing event? Tutorials on Debian sysadmin details?

Usually what happens at these sorts of things is that we have a set of
talks specifically dealing with Debian. The actual content depends on
who is interested in actually organizing it and which people can speak
during the talk. [A slight problem is that the dates for LWE this year
conflict with the DebCamp part of DebConf, so attendance for DDs may
be a bit difficult.]

If there are enough people planning on attending I could consider
going to debcamp late personally, but I can't really commit 100% to
it.

Don Armstrong

--
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I
realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked