Fwd: Deb Day at LinuxWorld 08

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Jan 29 13:38:49 PST 2008

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Michael Paoli wrote:

> FYI (hopefully some/many of us can assist with this):
>
> ----- Forwarded message from "Joshua D. Drake" <jdrake at spi-inc.org> -----
>    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:51:43 -0800
>    From: "Joshua D. Drake" <jdrake at spi-inc.org>
> Subject: Deb Day at LinuxWorld 08
>      To: debian-events-na at lists.debian.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I have arranged for some open source projects to have representation at
> LinuxWorld. This is not just a booth which Debian would likely already
> have. LinuxWorld/IDG has offered a 100+ person room for an entire day.
>
> This will likely happen on August 6th 08. Is anyone in Deb camp
> interested? PostgreSQL is taking the 5th.

Neat.  What would we do with it?  Offer tutorials on packaging?  A formal
key signing event?  Tutorials on Debian sysadmin details?

Sounds potentially interesting for us, it would just take some work to
make it interesting for people who come by too!

-- Asheesh.

--
May a Misguided Platypus lay its Eggs in your Jockey Shorts.