BAD/BayLISA/Monitoring SIG meeting 2007-08-08: someone left jacket; great meeting!

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 9 04:08:44 PDT 2007

Great meeting!  And thanks also to GroundWorks Open Source
and BayLISA for treating us BADies to a free (gratis) dinner ... and
even beverages too!

Also, someone left a jacket there last night.  The restaurant has it.
Not sure if it was a BADie or someone from the BayLISA monitoring SIG or
BayLISA - we didn't have any "hard" lines defining where folks could
and couldn't sit.

Anyway, here's the restaurant contact information and such:
Henry's Hunan Restaurant
110 Natoma St.
San Francisco, CA  94105-3704
1-415-546-4999
If it's your jacket and you can't pick it up from the restaurant (e.g.
you'll be flying out of town or have already done so before you can pick it up
or something like that) let myself and/or Peter Mui know, and one of us can
probably pick it up from the restaurant and either hold it for you or
get it to you some way (e.g. send it to you).

Not sure precisely how many of all the folks there were BADies ...
I'd guestimate there were roughly 50 people in total (Peter
likely has more accurate numbers on that), and I'd guestimate
(based on folks/faces I knew/recognized and/or affiliations I knew or
could semi-reasonably guess) we probably had somewhere between 15 and
30 BADies there ... but even that's a bit of a rough estimate.

And thanks too to all who made it to the meeting.  We were a fairly large
bunch in total, but I think probably everyone there had an enjoyable time,
good conversation, probably met some folks they'd not met before,
and good food and such too.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this possible and everyone who
came to the meeting.  A quite enjoyable event.