Fwd: Re: Resend X 2: Hosting meal at Henry's Hunan Restaurant?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 1 18:43:19 PDT 2007

Forwarding, since only list members can post to the list.

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis <sigje at sigje.org> -----
    Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Jennifer Davis <sigje at sigje.org>
 Subject: Re: Resend X 2: Hosting meal at Henry's Hunan Restaurant?
      To: Peter Mui <pmui at groundworkopensource.com>

Hey guys,

I agree with Peter's points.  The idea here isn't to get as many people
possible just to fill up seats with the promise of free food.  We are
looking to bring a bunch of people together who have a lot of interests
primarily in monitoring, and secondarily in system administration (which
includes Linux).

Peter, I'm talking to the rest of the Directors with regards to
the amount that BayLISA will be sponsoring the event.  I'm going to send
out the RSVP link shortly.

Jennifer

----- End forwarded message -----