ANNOUNCEMENT: B.A.D. meeting for April

Andrew Pollock apollock at debian.org
Thu Apr 12 12:37:21 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm breaking rule #1 of the shotgun rules[1] for calling BAD meetings
because Martin just so happens to be in town on the 3rd Wednesday of the
month (i.e. April 18)...

Martin Michlmayr is in the neighbourhood, so I thought it would be
appropriate to have a BAD meeting where he could attend. We are going to be
at Casa Lupe[2], which is about half way down Castro Street from the
Mountain View Caltrain and VTA Light Rail stations, at 7pm (at least that's
the plan, I'm planning on picking up Martin from San Jose at 6pm)

The booking (currently for 10) is under my name, and if you need to contact
me for some reason, (lost, attacked by killer gerbils, etc) my cellphone
number is (650) 224 3437.

regards

Andrew

[1] http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt