Debian & LinuxWorld? - How's it coming along? Help? Wiki?

Hereon hereon1 at fastmail.us
Wed May 24 20:23:03 PDT 2006

On Sun, 14 May 2006 23:21:43 -0700, "Don Armstrong"
<don at donarmstrong.com> said:
> On Sun, 14 May 2006, Michael Paoli wrote:
> > Is Debian set up or getting set up for LinuxWorld in San Francisco?
> > I don't see Debian listed, at least yet, on the "Exhibitor List"
> > or listed under the ".org pavilion".
> > Is there a (more) specific list, or wiki, etc. that's tracking that?
>
> Hans Uhlig and myself have been working on this issue; apparently
> there aren't any available org slots, even though some of the people
> haven't confirmed.
>
> They want us to share with Ubuntu, but that isn't terribly optimal.
>
> Hopefully we'll be able to work through their issues soon.

What's the latest news?

Is someone going to set up a wiki or something to help
coordinate/organize the Debian presence there?

Does anyone (Hans? Don?) need or would like some help?

I don't see anything about linuxworld listed here:
http://www.us.debian.org/events/
Perhaps something should get posted there?

See also:

http://wiki.debian.org/MeetDebian
http://wiki.debian.org/?DebConf6
--