pre-ANNOUNCE discussion- August meeting(s)

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Wed Jul 26 19:43:47 PDT 2006

Hi, all.

Second week falls the week before LinuxWorld this year.  So should we
have a usual meeting plus a special one during LW?

Tony

PS- I'm working in SE San Jose these days, so I'm not likely to be
making it to any meetings unless I start pulling some of them further
South, e.g. Mountain View.  If South Bay folks or former SB folks
could suggest a good venue in the vicinity of MV LRT/MV Caltrain, I'll
put out an ANNOUNCE and we'll see what happens.