Debian talk/presentation at BALUG(!) / Debian event(s) ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 5 23:25:29 PDT 2006

Don Armstrong - looks like you're on for being guest speaker
2006-08-15 at BALUG!
Please confirm and acknowledge when you see this - much thanks.

I can probably come up with a sample list of possible topics/areas
relating to Debian that would be likely be interesting to BALUG
folks - I'll e-mail those to you soon (probably within the next 12
hours or less).

Certainly feel free to ask regarding any questions you may have.

references/excerpts:

Quoting Michael Paoli:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO06A/exposition/exhibitorinfo//QMONYA04RYSZ