The Bay Area Super User Group Meeting (BaySUG '05) November 12, 2005, Mountain View, CA

Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:44:09 -0700

The Bay Area Super User Group Meeting (BaySUG '05) November 12, 2005, Mountain
View, CA
http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/
e.g.: http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/oakland/2005-October/001679.html

I'd be interested in going, but not (at least yet) sure I'd be able to
make it.  If I'm able to make it, I might be able to "represent" one or
more groups if they're not already represented/covered, and probably in
about this order of precedence (relative to my proportional involvement
(or lack thereof) in them):
Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG) http://www.buug.org/
Bay Area Linux Users Group (BALUG) http://www.balug.org/
Bay Area Debian (BAD) http://bad.debian.net/
Oakland Perl Mongers / Oakland Perl Users Group (OPUG) http://www.metaart.org/opug/

BUUG meetings are typically (but certainly not always) rather small,
though the mailing list is a pretty good size. There are only a few of
us that are rather to quite regular BUUG meeting attendees (myself among
them), so I could probably cover BUUG pretty well if I'm able to make
it.

It sounds like BALUG is probably already well covered/represented.

It's also quite probable there are active/interested Debian / BAD folks
in/around the South Bay that may be able to cover BAD representation
better than I could.

There are probably folks that could better cover Oakland Perl Mongers /
Oakland Perl Users Group (OPUG), but if not (e.g. due to meeting date
conflict) I might be able to assist with representation there.