BAD @ BaySUG '05 ? (http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/)

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Wed Nov 9 00:35:57 PST 2005

Is there someone who will represent BAD at BaySUG '05?  Looks like I'll
be covering for 2 other groups as it is, so perhaps someone else can
well cover BAD?  Can they(/we) whip together a description for the
BaySUG '05 Participating Groups description?
Among other things, the program does also cover:
Tour of the Computer History Museum
So, surely somd BADies would like to go?  :-)

Maybe someone else can write up a much spiffier description, but I'd probably be
inclined to draft something roughly like:

<A HREF="http://bad.debian.net/">Bay Area Debian (BAD)</A>
Contact Information: see <A HREF="http://bad.debian.net/">web site</A>, <A

Bay Area Debian is a loose collection of <A
HREF="http://www.debian.org/">Debian</A> developers and
enthusiasts in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Meetings are pretty
informal, generally no predetermined agenda.  Bay Area Debian currently
has get-togethers on the second Wednesday of most months, with location
and precise timing determined per the <A
HREF="http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt">Shotgun Rules</A>.  (The
Shotgun Rules, plus reading the list or browsing the <A
HREF="http://bad.debian.net/list/">list archives</A> at
any given point in time, should lead one to definitive conclusion
regarding current meeting status.)