Release update: make that a freeze party on May 11!

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Tue, 03 May 2005 15:44:35 -0700

Hello,

> > for those who do not read the debian-devel-announce lists:
> Oops.  Subscribing now.

I can recommend that. Its a low volume list. Especially if you filter
out the RC Bug and WNPP messages, and there is no election or so going
on right now. Still its more interesting if you are somewhat tracking
development, for others, debian-announce if of course even better.

> >It will also be probably the last BAD meeting I will be
> > able to attend, so I invite everybody for keysigning again.
>
> :-( .  Schedule or travel or time?

I will be travelling around starting end of may, I have probably a
couple of days in SF again in June but I most likely will be busy,
exploring the city with friends (who are not Linux freaks).

Regards,
Erich