When might tonight's (3/9) BAD mtg finish?

Sean Perry shaleh@speakeasy.net
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:26:07 -0800

C Poda 301 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just saw the BAD mtg announcement & am interested in the PVR build-in.
>
> I probably cannot get to the Fremont meeting before 8:45pm or later.
> Will  the meeting be finished by then?  Does Fry's close at 9pm, which
> ends the  meeting?

Fry's does indeed close at 9. We will probably start getting pushed out
of their cafe around 8:45, 8:50. There is a place called Jack's Brewing
Company not too far away (and real close to BART) that makes their own
beer. It is setup like the Tied House so minors / under 21 are welcome.
I just called and they are open until 10. So if we leave Fry's around
8:30 or 8:45, get to Jack's at 9 we can stay until they kick us out.
Then it is a 3 minute drive to BART and a 5 minute drive to I-880 or a 7
minute drive to I-680.