BART to Fremont [Re: REMINDER: There will be a BAD meeting at 7pm on Wed 9 March at Fry's Fremont Cafe]

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:12:40 -0800

begin  Tony Godshall  quotation:
> Transitinfo (511.org) says...

I have a script for BART that I find very handy:

http://zork.net/pub/bart

to use, sagi xml2 wget

and maybe bsdgames :)

To set it up, run "bart -l > /usr/local/etc/bart.stations".  I
actually run that nightly out of cron, in case the codes change or
something.

My .bartrc looks like so:

BARTSTART=ROCKR
BARTDEST=EMBAR

Oh yeah, also:

alias sagi='sudo apt-get install'

	...in case you didn't catch the acronym.  I actually use
aptitude, but that would just be "sai" and that isn't as satisfying a
word as "saggy".

--
So are you an honest-to-cripes Atkins dieter with the           Nick Moffitt
little urine test strips and the blood analysis and the   nick@teh.entar.net