REMINDER: There will be a BAD meeting at 7pm on Wed 9 March at Fry's Fremont Cafe

Oliver Kurth okurth@gmx.net
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:06:09 -0800

--=-2maAYDRF+T+ODpH8rtTi

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 18:15 -0800, Erich Schubert wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> > If Erich comes too maybe we'll actually have two=20
> > Developers?  That would be very cool. =20
>=20
> Wednesday should be fine for me, but I'd need a ride from and back to
> Berkeley. Fremont is a bit too far for me to go by bike on "unknown
> terrain". ;-) after all, I'm not here for too long yet, so I don't know
> which are better and which are worse neighbourhoods, when and where
> (not)? to use BART etc.
> Maybe I can use our car, but I also do not like driving to
> neighbourhoods I do not know at all alone...

It isn't very hard to find by car. Just use the 880 South, drive for 30
minutes (probably longer in rush hour...), and use the exit 'Automall
Parkway', go left (east), and continue on Automall. Just after you cross
Union Pacific on a bridge, and just before you cross the 680, you will
already see it on the left (north).

I am coming from Gateway Blvd, and the BART station is not on my way.
But I can pick you up if you want to use BART, and do not find anybody
else. I do not think there is any danger, I have used BART at that time
myself.

Greetings,
Oliver

--=-2maAYDRF+T+ODpH8rtTi