LinuxWorld booth

Daniel Asarnow dasarnow@gmail.com
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:55:16 -0700

Alright; not sure what format you meant for us to edit the Wiki page
in...but would like to volunteer on Monday and Wednesday...I have no
problem working all day, or for most of it.  I also have a Athlon box
I'm willing to loan the use of as a demo box.

- -da

Hans W. Uhlig wrote:

|  Ok. The event takes place over 4 days Monday -Setup Tuesday
|  -Manning Wednesday -Manning Thursday. -Manning/Cleanup
|
|  Ive set up a crappy wiki @ http://wiki.debian.net/?lwe2005
|
|  Fill in when you can help. and what equipment you can bring.
|  Additional chairs and table are welcome just let us know in
|  advance. If anyone can make a big 10x10 debian banner I can build
|  us a display for it. I think that would increase our visibility
|  greatly.(Professionally done if possible.)
|

|  --- Daniel Asarnow <dasarnow@gmail.com> wrote:
|

|  Cool. I'm interested in volunteering, as is a friend of mine.
|  What needs to be done? I also have a box we could demo with...I'm
|  preparing for a reinstall already, so we could install any sort of
|  demo stuff on it.
|
|  -da
|
|  Hans W. Uhlig wrote:
|
|  | I sent in the form yesterday, we should be all set. If i dont
|  hear | back from them soon I will contact directly. | | We need 5
|  things, Volunteers, Demo Boxes, Volunteers, T-Shirts, | Stickers
|  and paraphinailia(Debian Related) and last but not least |
|  Volunteers. | | Please contact me if your interested. | | ---
|  Michael Paoli <mp@rawbw.com> wrote: | |> Use the source Luke, ...
|  er, ... uhm, ... okay, the archives. |> |> references/excerpts: |>
|  http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-May/002875.html |>
|  http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-May/date.html |> |> Quoting Daniel
|  Asarnow <dasarnow@gmail.com>: |> |>> Hello list! I'm new... |>>
|  |>> I was wondering about the Debian booth at this |> |> year's San
|  Francisco |> |>> LinuxWorld Expo...is it all taken care of yet? |>
|  |> -- bad mailing list bad@bad.debian.net |>
|  Uhlig Mobile Field Technician Staples Inc. | |

|  | http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig "Life is a Long and lonely
|  | road, Bring a friend" - Ashar Babbage | | GPG Fingerprint : 7F7F
|  6FF6 E959 5FF6 5BBB F883 60B6 78D2 B1AC 9E26 | GPG Key # :
|  0xB1AC9E26 |

- --
bad mailing list
bad@bad.debian.net