Keyring for (mini-?)keysigning 2005-02-09 Downtown Oakland (Pacific Coast Brewing Company)

Akbar Pasha Akbar Pasha <akbarpasha@gmail.com>
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:05:52 -0800

Thanks Rick! I checked the link, its so useful. I think I will choose
either between the debian-sarge-new installer or Ubuntu linux. I have
SuSE on my machine now, but I do really want to move to debian as I
have figured out that its very ideal for me to learn the basics very
well. This way I am aware of how my linux, machine works.

I have a toshiba laptop on which I am trying to install debian.

I will be there for the bad meet for sure.

::akbar