biking to [... BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Feb 9 at 7:00 pm]

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:54:36 -0800

California (just a block East of Sac.) is a bike route, so
why don't I join you there (Dwight and Cal) at around 6:40p.
It's a quick downhill for me.
(see http://www.ebbc.org/maps/WestOfHillsMap/map8.html)

We can
1. go down Cal. till it becomes Market
2. go straight down Market to 10th
3. left 10th to Washington
4. right half a block (if memory serves) to the pub.

If you/we get lost, proceed to downtown Oakland, go down
Broadway till you see the Smart and Final- the pub is across
the parking lot behind it.

According to Erich Schubert,

--

-- Tony Godshall