ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Feb 9 at 7:00 pm

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:55:23 -0800

Hi,

> Anyhow I expect to bike from Dwight near Shattuck, so if
> you like we can bike down there together.

I sure would like to unless it starts raining. ;-)
I'll start at Sacramento near Channing, so I guess I'll go up Channing
to Shattuck, then over to Dwight. When shall we meet?
(I'm a fast rider, so I don't expect I'll slow you down much)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C   (o_
     Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?     //\