Giveaway

Nick Willson nick at nickwillson.com
Thu Dec 29 12:26:01 PST 2005

I want to give away two machines to a good (free software using) home.
They both worked fine in Debian last time I used them, but obviously
there is no guarantee that anything will work for you.  Donee collects
from my home which is in the Richmond district of SF.  Reply to me
off-list if interested.

1. Laptop

ProStar 8250, bought March 2000.
466MHz Celeron
384Mb memory (the max it can hold)
Screen 1024x768
DVD drive, floppy drive
Size approx 14x10.75x2.25"
Includes user manual, carrying case, power brick,
"Etherfast" 10/100 ethernet and modem combination,
Netgear WG511T wirless card.
Does _not_ include hard disk.

2. PC

Spindletop X4, bought July 2001.
Black case approx 18x13.5x16" with castors that it can roll around on
Tyan Thunder K7 AMD Dual mainboard with manual
AMD Athlon 1Ghz x 2
512Mb memory
CDROM drive, floppy drive, SoundBlaster Live card.
460W Power Supply
Does _not_ include hard disk.

--
Nick