[bad] Re: [LinuxPicnic] Need help: Picn*x Flyers for Debian Booth

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:14:40 -0700

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:05:31AM -0700, Tony Godshall wrote:
> I can print out a couple and take tomorrow Wed. evening.  I
> presume you'd want them there before then, so perhaps
> someone else can help?

Someone else has already printed off 80 copies (160 half-sheet flyers).
However, if they somehow run out before Wednesday evening, we could use more!
:^)

> I do have a plastic sign-holder we can use to put up the
> sign (it's more of a sign than a flyer, really).  I can
> probably make up some little slips of paper for people to
> take with (I'd really not print up lots of expensive color
> full pages that will just get lost among the conference
> glossies- I'd rather give people little wallet-size qrefs
> that they're more likely to *use*).

Yep.  Cheap is the way to go!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th