ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BAD meeting at Jupiter in Berkeley at 7 pm on Wed 11 May 2005

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:32:12 -0700

Hi Tony, hello list,

> It's a mere block from BART (if that) on the mauka (West) side
> of Shattuck between Center and Allston.   2181 Shattuck Av

Half a block only. You can see the BART station while sipping your beer.
Just on the other side of the street, you really can't miss it.
We don't know where we will be sitting, of course. I guess we'll bring
some Debian logos, so you should recognize us.

> I very much liked the Hefe I had there this week, but a real
> Deutschlander will probably point out that it's not a real Hefe.
> ;-)  Hi, Erich!  You coming?

I will probably come, and I have to say that none of the beers you get
there would sell in Germany. People would want refunds... Guess we just
have a different taste and use somewhat different ingredients, too.

> Start at 7pm ... open until past one. Depending on the
> weather, the outdoor beer garden might be the venue of choice.
> If you want to come early and start without me, feel free!

They usually close at one o'clock. The yard is nice with some gas fire
in there and such.

Greetings,
Erich