Userlinux support in the Bay Area

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 03:56:04 -0700

--5oH/S/bF6lOfqCQb

on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 09:46:52PM -0700, Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org) wrote:
> begin  Karsten M. Self quotation of Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 08:42:19PM -0700:
>=20
> > I'm writing a "how do I choose a distro" document at:
> >=20
> >     http://linuxmafia.com/~karsten/Linux/linux-new.html
> >=20
> > ...it's a work in process, and far longer than I'd like, but covers a
> > lot of ground.
>=20
> Here's my "How to Pick a Distribution" which is a
> little out of date:
>=20
> http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/node/4619

Thanks.

It's linked off your blog, but the URL from there is a dead link.  I'd
found it in archive, it's buried somewhere on my page.  As a sidebar
IIRC.

Peace.

--=20
    So don't deal with it.  Don't use software that uses it.
    - Jeff Waugh, offering preferred GNOME usability workaround.
       http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2004-January/008588.html

--5oH/S/bF6lOfqCQb

--5oH/S/bF6lOfqCQb--