[bad] Re: ISP's

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:30:53 -0700

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 11:19:39AM -0700, Sam Phillips wrote:
> Sonic.net is nice.  They're out of Santa Rosa and have good Linux tech
> support.

Seconded.

I was familiar with them through a friend who used them (I did some web
software development for him, and his stuff was hosted on Sonic) back
when I lived in Rohnert Park.

When I moved to Davis, and lost my college dialup account, I signed up
for Sonic, even though I was moving way out of their range (at the time).
I use them for email (Mutt on their shell server via SSH) and web hosting.

Now that I've moved to Mountain View, and am in their DSL range,
I use them for my 'net connection at home, as well.

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com         "In the age where you can find your mate
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/  online, it's only logical that you can get
New Breed Software                get rid of them there, as well." -Ed Helms