There will be a BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Nov 10 at 7pm

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:53:42 -0700

Haven't seen any recent meetings called so I'll take the
plunge,

Like I said in the Subj, there will be a BAD meeting at
the Pacific Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Nov 10 at
7pm.

Since it's the same place as the August one, map and
directions are still available at the website:

  http://bad.debian.net

>   West of the hills again this time at the Pacific Coast
> Brewing Company in Oakland. Highly rated beer, BART
> accessible and an open WiFi for those that crave it.
>
> Not sure about AC power though.  Beware of the
> pointless java on the webpage though.
>
> Start at 7pm ... open until midnight. Depending on the
> weather, the outdoor beer garden might be the venue
> of choice.

-- Tony Godshall