Moving to Berkeley, Hints?

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:44:02 -0800

I live in Alameda, which is 7.5 mi from my office in
Berkeley.  In Alameda, a 2 BR apt may be had for $1150.
I usually take the bus to Berkeley (it's impolitic to
arrive sweaty) and bike home (yes the buses have bike racks).
It's also handy to San Francisco.  Slow city bus to Berkeley
is 40min, express bus to San Francisco is only 20min!
Email me privately if you want my apt mgr's phone number.

According to Erich Schubert,