Moving to Berkeley, Hints?

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:22:15 -0800

begin  Erich Schubert  quotation:
> I'll be moving to Berkeley for spring term using a scholarship.
> Do you have any hints for me to get started?
> A quite important question is about housing. Since I got this
> scholarship at short notice, we won't get a place in the housing
> facilities.

	I suggest you begin by checking out craigslist.org.  That site
has spread to other cities, but in the Bay Area it has just about
murdered the old newspaper classified ads.  You can slurp RSS feeds
out of it and watch a syndicated list with planet or somesuch if you
like.

--
We would do the world a great favor if we just deleted all      Nick Moffitt
software projects that described themselves as "frameworks".   nick@zork.net