[bad] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD mtg WedJan14

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:59:59 -0800

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 01:54:55AM -0800, Mike Markley wrote:
> People will forget meetings called months in advance. This is why the
> last line in rule 3 of the shotgun rules is there. Colma was called for
> January before the December meeting even happened, and as a result,
> I had completely forgotten about it by the time the December meeting
> had passed. Hence, it was not mentioned on the page.

	To be sure, I was somewhat negligent in my responsibilites as a
meeting caller. There is also nothing at all preventing two BAD events
from happening on different sides of the bay at the same time. I'll be
bowling though!