Install assistance needed in Berkeley area

Dale Amon amon@vnl.com
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:31:38 +0000

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:55:01AM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> 	You ought to consider using something else, like a bayesian
> filter.  I get 25 megabytes of spam a day, and I only ever have to
> read one or two a month.

Good idea in principle, but I run a heavily source
modified mail system I wrote some years back when I
ran an ISP and the most recent time I tried to
add the bayesian code it fell right over. Since I
have other people dependant on it for business and
I haven't the time to go re-write the C code to
update it, I had to do 'something that works'.

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"