shell script equivalent to cflow ?

Tim Freeman tim@fungible.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:39:09 -0700

>> The hard part is drawing the pretty diagram after you've figured out
>> the dependencies.  Fortunately, this is already implemented.  I think
>> it's called dotty or some such.  It's one of the suggested packages
>> for ocamldot.
>>
>> So all you need is a perl script that searches all of your shell
>> scripts for mentions of the names of other shell scripts, print a file
>> in the same format as the output from ocamldot, and you're all set.
>
>Hmmmm....  I guess this program runs in ocaml ?

"this program" is ambiguous.  Do you mean dotty or ocamldot or perl?

dotty is not in ocaml AFAIK. it's probably in C, although I haven't
checked.

ocamldot is in OCAML, but the point is to match the output from
ocamldot, not to use it.

perl is in C, as you probably know.
--
Tim Freeman                                                  tim@fungible.com
GPG public key fingerprint ECDF 46F8 3B80 BB9E 575D  7180 76DF FE00 34B1 5C78