bad meeting

muggles muggles@moot.cc
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:01:22 -0700

there is a free wifi coffee shop at the corner on the same block
as the brew pub where the dec meeting will be.
of course you might have to compete for space with the folks
there to drink coffee and surf.

either way if looking for a place in berkeley please try to
find a location within a mile or so proximity of the bart beause if
you aren't going to campus or up and down shattuck the bus
schedule bites ass.