Whaaaahhhhh?! Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD meeting Wed 10 December at 7PM: Triple Rock in Berkeley

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 01:40:28AM -0700, Hereon wrote:
> > > The December meeting (yes, two months away) will be at
> > > Triple Rock in Berkeley.
> >
> > Whaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > What the heck are you, a grownup or something???????????????????
>
> I was nearly going to call the November meeting, but I realized I wasn't
> living up to my responsibilities as a completely irresponsible teenager.
>
> :)

:)

Actually, why don't you go ahead & call the meeting, now, or soon even?
(Truly - the sooner the better.  Despite my joke, it really would be good to
know, in more rather than less advance, where the meeting will be.  :)  )

The only request I would make is that it be at a place that has free wifi
available.  I think that is really important.  Although I like the carls jr
on n 1st, I personally wouldn't call it again for there unless they installed
wireless.

Curiously, when I pull up the map link I got for the directions to the
berkeley meeting,
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&1a=&1c=Berkeley&1s=CA&1z=&1y=US&1pn=&1l=KfEZrJ4tAEY%253d&1g=iCjlFNCwfpXeS%252fix3QMlpg%253d%253d&2a=1900%20Shattuck%20Avenue&2c=berkeley&2s=ca&2z=&2y=
it has an advertisement for McDonalds wifi'd locations!  I don't know if this
will happen for anyone else, but I've gotten that McWIFI add both times I've
checked that link.  Another curiosity is that when I checked that link, they
don't have a wifi location listed in berkeley.  They do have a wifi on 1st st
in SJ though.  <:-O  !

Now, I usually can't (though occasionally can) stand McDonalds food.

But, I leave it up to you as to where to call the meeting for.  :)

(Just make sure they have 802.11b!)