Installfest

Stephen Schroder sschrode@pacbell.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:25:47 -0700

I think I recall that the East Bay Linux Users Group (EBLUG) has a Linux
Installfest one Saturday afternoon every month for four hours at a
technology company that donates space.  I've never attended, but if
there was no interest they would have stopped doing it.

If BAD members perceive enough interest in WIFI, which we all know is
one of the newer technologies, maybe we could do something similar.
 There probably wouldn't be enough interest to do it on a regular
schedule.  Personally, I don't have a use for it, yet.  But that's just me.

Food for thought.