Seriously: It's just the next next thing.

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

Someone wrote me privately the following:

>I'm new to BAD, but I don't think anybody is suggesting your postings
>were off topic.  Involvement is to be encouraged.  I've only seen
Aaron
>once, but I think we were just wondering about the raison d'etre for
>your interest in wireless networking at BAD meetings.  Please
enlighten
>us.

Ain't no complex reason - it useful (dl sw, web browse, look at pretty
pictures, ...), and had never been done before at any BAD meetings I've
been to.  I'm just interested in moving things another step forward.
:)

(Just in case it enlightens anyone: All my replies have been partly to
amuse myself and anyone else with a sense of humor simian to mine.
Specifically, my last post on this thread was just info & humor - no
ill will was meant to anyone, and I'm not upset by any comments in
these threads.)

Cheers!