Wireless inet access help needed for BAD meeting - Can you provide it?

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to find some one(s) who can either provide wireless internet
access for BAD meetings, or who knows exactly how to provide it, for
various meeting locations.

Can you do that?  (If so, please come to the 7/9 meeting if possible!)

Do you know someone who can?

I'm about to post this kind of announcement on BAWUG & SVLUG.  I'll try
the southbay wireless group after that.  Please inform me of any other
likely places to ask.

Response to this list is preferred, or, if you prefer, mail me
directly.

Thanks!