Debian 10th in the Bay Area?

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:10:27 -0700

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 12:55:51PM -0700, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> (I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the rest of the people organizing
> Debian 10ths in their areas)
>
> Is there going to be a Debian 10th party in the Bay Area this Saturday?
> On the debconf.org website I noted that a few people had ventured
> suggestions but the discussion kind of stagnated as far as I noticed.

The word I had heard was that the closest thing so far is tonight's
Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting in Berkeley, which I plan on going to.
(My first BAD).  [ http://bad.debian.net/ ]

I'm also trying to convince other LUG folk in the area to join in...

We've suggested that this event get jotted down as at least ONE potential
10th birthday event for SF Bay Area folks to head to
(on the debconf.org/10years page).

However, it makes perfect sense to ALSO use tonight's meeting as a way to
plan some BIGGER (if not BADder... ;^) ) event for this Saturday,
birthday proper...

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/