Machine for LWE

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:21:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sam Hahn <S@mHahn.com> wrote:
> Hello - I'd consider loaning a machine for LWE. This is a few-days-old Sony
> Vaio PCV-RX860. It doesn't have pure Debian right now; it has Lindows. I do
> not mind if you would need to rub it raw and put pure Debian on the
> machine.
> I can also loan a monitor (1600 x 1200). I cannot man the booth, however,
> and I'd want to make arrangements for its safe delivery to/from the show.
> Acceptable? - Sam

Great!

This is a box, not a laptop, right?  (A laptop might be too easy for someone
to slip away with.  I don't think it's _likely_ someone would walk off with a
box.)  The 16x12 monitor sounds great!  Do you have a pair of speakers also?

Where is the system located?  Can you bring it to the expo floor? (Get a
receipt for bringing it in, from the show guards, I guess.)  What
arrangements do you need?

Please add a note to the wiki about this equipment:
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Linuxworld2003expoDebianbooth

Thanks. :)