To BAD webmaster & everyone: Can eye get a web page? - for the Debian booth at LWE

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, BAD powers that be, and everyone else:

I'd like to have a web page whereupon to put info re: the Debian booth at
LWE, that can be editied by anyone needing to post any info relevant to the
booth, and preferably a page that is using GLFSW.

What's a quick, good, fast, easy, simple way to get one?

Or, what's the quickest, fastest, easyest (easyeast?) way to get one?

I'd like to have one that anyone can make updates to - perhaps like a wiki.

Would a regular web page that anyone can change be easy to set up here on the
BAD site?  Could/would someone set it up?  Maybe at a url like
bad.debian.net/LWE2003Debianbooth  ?

I suppose I could set one up someplace like Geocities, but I'd like to get
one that is using GL technology.

I have set up a page at:
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Linuxworld2003expoDebianbooth

It is actually all that really needs to exist to serve the purpose I desire:
An informative page about the LWE Debian booth, for the use of persons
staffing the both, or helping to adminster any aspect related to the booth,
that anyone can edit.

What it lacks is:
1) the niceness of more formatting options - such as multisize text for
headings, etc; and bold, ... etc.

2) Also, it has no way to properly handle two people editing the page at the
same time, unbeknownst to each other. - whoever saves the page first, their
changes will be overwritten by the second saver.

Also, who is the webmaster for bad.debian.net?  (Did I overlook it?  I didn't
find that info on the site.)

So: bad.debian.net webmaster:  If it's possible to easily set up such a page
on bad.debian.net that:
1) is editable by anyone
2) has all the normal web page formatting capabilities

would you please create a blank page, and tell everyone on the list how to
make use of it?

And, bad webmaster, if that is not doable, or is too time consuming to do,
I'd  appreciate it if you would please respond here promptly with that info,
so that I can decide what alternative method should be used (such as the
wiki, or Geocities, or ...)

And, to everyone reading this:
What suggestion do you have of something that is better than the existing
wiki mentioned above?

Thanks all.  :)