Pick a time to help out at the Deb booth at LWE - and sign up on the wiki

Misha Nasledov misha@nasledov.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:05:51 -0700

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 11:34:36AM -0700, Mike Markley wrote:
> I don't see any note on there of what booth it is...
>
> Also, given that we're now basically down to the last minute -- what
> consensus was reached on the BoF? I can put something on the webpage.

Speaking of BoF, a keysigning would be really cool too, especially
since I am planning on making a new key by then and it would be nice
to have my new key signed by a fellow Debian developer so I can upload
with it.
--
Misha Nasledov
misha@nasledov.com