[svlug] Come help people & computer the Debian Booth at LWE 8/5-7 SanFran

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:57:23 -0700

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 08:36:22PM -0700, Hereon wrote:

> Great!  We'll check w/ you all Tuesday.  :)

Alright!  Hopefully we'll have heard back from Seth (EFF) before then, and
can coordinate a little more in advance if they decide to go with FSF.

Monday is setup day, BTW, so it'd PROBABLY be best (read: keep LWE happy) if
we got the booth all put together BEFORE Tuesday, if possible.

BTW, FYI, we've got a page about our booth up on our site:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

It's MOSTLY for me to keep track of who's helping, when, and how they're
getting to the event...  But you might find it useful.

-bill!