ANNOUNCEMENT - October 2002 B.A.D. Meeting in Walnut Creek

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:52:56 -0700

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 05:50:59PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> On Thursday 26 September 2002 17:23, Tony Godshall wrote:
> >
> > I may try to take on the Dumbarton Bridge on my bicycle on
> > the 15th to check out that inetdevgrp.org thingy.  Anyone
> > want to join me?
> >
> > (I was thinking Union City BART via Dumbarton Bridge
> > but perhaps Fremont BART via SJ is better?)
> >
> > Alternatively I may be able to drive a carpool from
> > Berkeley / Oakland, but I won't know till closer to the
> > time.  Email me privately with phone contact info if interested.
>
> fremont bart is a dead end.  The bus -> light rail -> taxi -> walk a mile
> connection is just not worth it.

Well, I'm willing to do a 20-mile bike ride once in a while.
But maybe I'll do it on the way home and spare those poor
saps the stench ;) .  So probably AC Transit F or O West +
Caltrans (during rush hour, damn!) West and South, and return
via the small pieces of Bay Trail and Fremont BART.  Or
Dumbarton.