Debian gets recognition in the "new testament"!

Alan DuBoff Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:33:43 -0700

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 10:38 pm, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> I saw the book at Borders in Chicago last week and was tempted to buy
> it, but it was wrapped up in cellophane so I decided I wasn't going to
> spend $50 sight unseen.  I'll have to pick it up next time I'm in
> Memphis at B&N.

Chris,

Those weren't cello-wrapped at my local B&N store. I'm sure that everyone's
milage will vary, but I think it's great to get that book specific for Linux,
and more importantly that Debian 3.0 info is in the book.

For all intensive purpose, Evi Nemeth takes a very real world approach to
admin, discussing some of the topics that admins need to do in the workplace.
I use one of the older books that has no Linux info in it at all, and will
get the new book as finance allows (i.e., I'm not working right now so it's
not a high priority).

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.