Debian gets recognition in the "new testament"!

Chris Lawrence cnlawren@olemiss.edu
Thu, 9 May 2002 00:38:13 -0500

On May 07, Alan DuBoff wrote:
> So it should be no surprise that the "new testament" has arrived, which not
> only solidifies Linux even more, but includes Debian specific information as
> well.
>
> http://btobshop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=18UOPQV55R&mscssid=VB7RATJBU11F8J43M2JB8V95FD8E97K6&btob=Y&isbn=0130084662
>
> This book is a must have for most all people working on Linux, IMO, and it's
> great that there is notations for Debian 3.0, especially since it's not even
> released yet!<g>

I saw the book at Borders in Chicago last week and was tempted to buy
it, but it was wrapped up in cellophane so I decided I wasn't going to
spend $50 sight unseen.  I'll have to pick it up next time I'm in
Memphis at B&N.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <chris@lordsutch.com> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/